REGISTER FOR A SESSION:
Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:00 AM PDT
After a decade of broadband consulting we guessed 95% right, but did the NOFA surprise you?
- DEADLINE: August 14th
- MAPPING: Census Block Level
- DEFINITIONS: Rural, Remote, Underserved and Unserved
- ENGINEERING: Signoff over $1 Million
- E-FILING: Registration Req’s
We will show you how to successfully address these and other vital issues so you meet the deadline in an expediant and accurate way so as not to get thrown out. Discussion + Q&A!
We’ve been doing demographic and broadband analysis at the block level for years and we will show you some of the mapping methodologies that will help ratify your business case, engineering and prepare your grant for success.
- Households, Population, Income, etc
- Define “Rural” and % of Rural
- Distance from Urban Markets
- Identify Existing Broadband: Cable, DSL, Wireless, Cellular
- Cross-referencing with existing databases
- Determine Unserved and Underserved
- Determine BTOP or BIP Eligibility
- Output in Map and Spreadsheet form
We possess the strategy and our record speaks for itself. Every RFP response we’ve written has won and every grant/loan submitted has been awarded! We can’t guarantee success; our expertise and breadth can make a positive contribution to your broadband plan. Did you know that you can include grant preparation and planning as a reimbursable part of your application if awarded?
Do you need more resources to hit the deadline? Can we help fill in the gaps? Provide a sanity check?
- Business Planning
- Financial Modeling
- System Engineering: Wireless, Cable, Fiber; Middle and Last Mile
- Mapping Census + Broadband (Cable, DSL, Wireless, Cellular)
- Grant/Loan Strategy + Narratives, Preparation and Assembly
- Project Management RFP Management / Proposal Vetting
Fmr Obama Campaign Tech Policy Committee w/ Larry Strickling.
Highly successful on RFP and USDA RUS loan & grant applications.
We get Senators, Congress, Governors and Counties to back our clients.
Created “National Broadband” in 2002 for broadband to 38 rural states.
The first Wall Street Journal (cover-page) article on rural Wi-Fi in 2001.
We provide comprehensive services ranging from business to technology.
We engineer financials and technology, integrating experience for results.
Customers range from CenturyTel to Walmart to hundreds of WISPs.
REGISTER FOR A SESSION NOW: